Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goa trip - Day 1

My last trip to Goa as a student should actually pack only two other BITSKK......Gians(leave it! anything can be appended in between) venu and lvk. The shape and shakal of the trip got changed when my colleages at my PS got added as kalavar kings to the pack. All the important changes got pitched only on the eve of the journey, which brought some more smiles on my face. Nver thought I would be part of a trip with one of the seniors members of a company, at such an young age. Always scared of the consequences that may shed gloomy shades of colors on the impression that I had portaied, in them. With fingers crossed and unstable mind and a so called blue print(which consisted of a hand drawn GOA map and list of some pubs) we started our trip.

As usual my journey started of with the waiving hands of my parents, for whom I'm a guy who has all the great qualities of Lord Rama, infact more than what he possess. So, there was always a guilty feeling in my mind, which hunts me forever, infact my lonely companion at all times. Colleages laughed at me for bringing my parents to the bus stop, but they dont know, it's involuntary. First glance at the bus shocked me. It was almost like a SETWIN bus(infact much smaller than that). For the first minute I thought WTF!!IS THIS THE BUS WHICH COSTED ME 960 FOR A JOURNEY OF 12 HRS. But, GOD always has a soft corner on me, here too. We found out that this bus is going to suffocate us only till the out-skirts of the most polluted and amicable city, HYDERABAD.

As soon as we reached Mehdipatnam, we had a glance at the huge MULTI-AXLE VOLVO."Wah!! Kya Gaadi Hai!!" Looking at it I thought the journey is gonna be more fun than all da bus journey's dat I ever did. As soon as we reached ZEDCHERLA, cleaner called us to have dinner, as if it was his hotel. After having two ZaffaNaZaffadas(ZZ), even dal tasted like the glorious "Chicken Pot Pie IX(Dont ask me what dis is)". Then the action started. I closed my eyes, tried to levitate, then to meditate, which finally ended up as a sound sleep for 12 hrs. I never thought Goa is just a eye blink away from Hyderabad.

End Of First Day

3 comments:

  1. Pavan da! u cost me over 9000 rupees bey! u cud hav kept ur mouth shut na! full gg noiw at home :'( all my savings gone bcos of u! WTFFFFFFFaaaak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shud hav told me not to mention ur presence near ur mom. that will be an obvious reply when a frnds mom asks me "are u in touch wid varun ". nywayz i feel sorry for ur situation. tak care. hope u come out of dis soon

    ReplyDelete